Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Sunday, August 24, 2014

Faith, Hope and Love

And now these three remain : faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love ... 1 Corinthians 13:13 



I wish I had an answer to solve the troubles of the world. I wish I had an answer to stop the blood shed where people are using their religion to justify their means.

But the simple truth is, I don't.

But would the world not be a better place if we reached out with love in our hearts instead of condemning others because of their race, creed, colour, religious beliefs or sexual preference.

You don't have to be a religious person, to see the truth in this Bible verse ... and now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

This week will you reach out to someone with unconditional love in your heart.

For if all of us showed love to our fellow man, then maybe sanity will again find it's place amongst the people of the world.  For without love, are we all not lost?







3 comments:

  1. And without love I don't believe that there can be any hope.
    Love and laughter are the mainstays of my world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more EC, in fact the message I write in every card I give to my family and friends is ... may your life be filled with love, laughter and happiness as you deserve nothing less.

    Of course, as one of my most faithful cyber-friends this is what I wish for you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put it so eloquently, much better than I ever could but it does go along with my belief that we should treat others as we wish to be treated. I have love to give and only wish for love in return regardless of who I am or who anyone else is. I always refer to John Lennon's song "Imagine" as I think it says it all. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails