Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Citar - The Persistence of Yellow


Tabitha @ Fresh Mommy hosts the Sunday Citar meme.
Pop over and have a look, I am sure she would love you to join in as well.


This week for my birthday, one of my work colleagues gave me a beautiful book - The Persistence of Yellow ... "a book of recipes for life" by Monique Duval.
Today I will share some of the writings with you ... and some of my yellow photos ... enjoy.

Oh and the book is of course subject to copyright.



On Tuesday she woke up and realised she had forgotten the definition of the word "Impossible". She decided it must not have been important #230 (Tuesday was my birthday this year ... and so I no longer have the work Impossible in my vocabulary!!)

Once upon a time, a girl prayed for true love. Her prayer was answered. She learned to love herself. #30



There is a quiet wind voice inside of me. It's the same voice inside of you. Delicate and persevering, it lead us towards each other. Across desert sand, traffic noise, solitary sky. I found your little house by the sea. And I never wanted to leave... #189

and from the back cover ...

And suddenly, the clouds parted and she realised what she had been following.
She saw it there in the distance like a house with wings and a candle burning in
every window: Her heart. So, of course, she had to enter.
Once you follow your heart, and then find it, you must open the door.




THANKS to my friend (and colleague) L for knowing that this was the book I need in my life right about now xxx

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails