Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Friday, May 7, 2010

Random Acts of Kindness Giveaway - Will You Enter?

A few weeks ago I issued this challenge. Thank you to the lovely people who said they would take up the challenge of bestowing a random act of kindness. (For some reason a few of my comments ended up not appearing and I have no idea why as I got the emailed version).

So I am asking, have you made it happen, have you shared your smile with a stranger? Have you shared a random act of kindness with someone?

No? Well here is some incentive to all of my cyberfriends - if you do, and if you share your story with me and let me post it here then you go into the draw to win a Jurlique Love Balm. A delightfully moisturising lip balm with a hint of tangerine, just to keep your smile beautiful.

Will you take up the Challenge? You have the whole month of May to enter and share. The winner will be chosen randomly by the Random thingy. Email me your post to thehalffullglass@amnet.net.au

Julique have not sponsored this giveaway, I have just found their Love Balm and love it so much on my lips that I decided I would buy another one and share.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails