Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Sunday, April 11, 2010

What Would You Do?

I love this You Tube clip - not just because of the fact that The Sound of Music is one of my all time favourite movies but because being a people watcher I love to see the unsuspecting public and their expressions.

Look for them rather than watching the dancers - there is some pure joy, people caught up in the experience. Some even dancing on their own.

There are also a few others that just walk on by with little to no acknowledgement of what is happening. Maybe even annoyance.

If we don't take the time to grab little moments of joy, random moments bought to you by someone else - think of what you may be missing. Look around you every day and always try and find the joy.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea Kakka, we always need to find the joy don't we? Off to check out the clip now - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the clip without even clicking on it. I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails