Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Re-issuing The Challenge

Way back when I started this blog nearly 12 months ago I set a challenge, I got no responses. That is not to say that nobody took up my challenge, just that no-one commented. So today I am re-issuing that challenge. Will you take me up on it, will you let me know how it went for you? It is still something I try and do every day.

4 comments:

  1. Sooo in! U should make a button..! Then we could share it around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an idea Melissa - when I get two moments I will do one up. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I read this a couple of days ago but haven't had time to comment til now. I love the idea and have been thinking about how to action this, so yes, I will! It's a lovely idea, and I like the button idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take your challenge. I'm in a difficult place right now, where I want to pull in instead of reaching out, which is probably all the more reason to do it. I think I can handle once a week. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails