Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just To Make You Laugh

Check out this blog - you may already have found it, but today was my first visit and I am still smiling.

2 comments:

  1. It's hilarious, isn't it? I've been watching it for a while and it always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen it and it is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails