Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sharing Some Sugar




There is a star out there in cyberspace and her name is Melissa, she is one gutsy lady, truly beautiful on the inside and out, she is a wonderful mother and wife and even though I have never met her face to face, she means a lot to me - I know weird huh?

Now Melissa suffers from bi-polar, she won't mind me saying that as she is quite open and honest on her blog, she also is diabetic and in 2010 she is taking back control of her life.

As part of her mission she has been blogging daily in January about the things she is grateful for. For the past few days Melissa has not blogged because she has been really sick and I miss her - so today just for you Melissa I am 'Sharing Some Sugar' 'cause we can all do with a little extra love - especially when we are sick. Hope you feel better soon my love.

So if you would like to Share Some Sugar with someone you think needs it - feel free to use the little blog image I made this morning.

Hugs from Perth xxx

1 comment:

  1. That's such a lovely idea Kakka - and I'm sure Melissa appreciates it. She's something special - as are you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails