Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Monday, December 21, 2009

The 8th Day of Christmas

2009 presented me with some new toys - a brand new iMac computer which this blog is written on, a new laptop so I can stay connected even when we travel and a brand new car. So I suppose you could say that I have been spoilt with material things in 2009. Each of these give me joy, I love driving my car - I could spend hours in it and never get tired of the pleasure of driving - I have loved driving since I was 15. My old computer was getting so slow that some days it drove me insane - so a new one was one the cards - and it has renewed my love of getting out there in cyberspace to see what is happening in the world - a chance to reconnect with some old friends and to meet new ones.

What this has also done is make me even more aware of how lucky I am, and so this year I have also given more than I normally do to a number of charities, for while I get joy from my new things, I am also acutely aware that others in the world - including Australia - are less fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails