Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Thursday, December 17, 2009

The 5th Day of Christmas

Well the 5th thing that 2009 has bought me is new cyberfriends - some are fellow bloggers and some are new FaceBook friends (with some connections to old friends once lost too).

There are some amazingly wonderful women out there blogging, for the most part they are honest to a tee, show an openness that sometimes astounds me, show support for each other - even though most have never met face to face. There are some wonderful young Mums and some wiser older women - all merrily blogging away, not worrying if they are followed or not (although most do have some). There are some mothers of sick children, using the blogging world as a sounding board, a place to voice their frustration and their confusion. There are women with amazing literary talent, all have stories to tell. Taking the time to visit their blogs makes me feel a connection I never thought possible.

So to all my new cyberfriends - thanks for sharing with me and supporting me through the ups and downs of my life.

If you are a lurker and do not have your own blog - go for it, it is a fun ride and opens a whole new universe.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, trying to work out which one of any I fit, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wll say that you have been just about my most wonderful blogging discovery. I can't thank you enough for the support you have shown me this year, Karen.

    I wish so that we lived closer. You'd make the most wonderful surrogate Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Madmother I think you fit into quite a few, can't wait to read you story when it is ready.

    Melissa, thank you so much for that beautiful compliment, it bought tears to my eyes, I too wish I was closer but this vast continent we love separates us. Maybe one day soon I will get to Brisbane, stranger things have happened.

    Hugs to both of you xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails