Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The 4th Day of Christmas

The 4th thing 2009 provided me with was, something I didn't think possible, a deeper love and appreciation of and for my husband. For most of this year he was away in Adelaide working every week (only home on weekends), it caused its share of up and down moments for both of us. But we survived and are now closer and more in love than ever.

So I am thankful that the hardship of his travel came into my life, for after 32 years, while we still love each other and really are soul mates - we are human and took each other for granted somewhat.

I am also thankful that this travel is now over.

True love can endure and strengthen no matter what the obstacles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails