Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The 10th Day of Christmas

2009 has reaffirmed some things - I am not perfect, never will be, and don't really want to be - after all once you are perfect what is left for life to teach you.

I know that my heart is pure and strong, that I use it to love unconditionally, that it helps me care deeply for others not just family and friends, but the wider community.

I know that my friendship has helped others and that my friends have been there for me this year - they have lent me their shoulders to lean on - and I realise it is okay for me to take solace there.

I've learnt to be happy with my face, it may be a little worn with time, but the lines are mainly smile lines and my eyes still sparkle with the joy of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails