Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WANT A LAUGH?

If this doesn't make you smile, then I don't know what will - enjoy.

Hugs from Perth xxx

4 comments:

  1. There is no better sound in this world than a baby's giggle.......multiplied by 4!

    Gorgeous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly put a smile on my face, and I still go back occasionally and watch it and still gets me smiling. And what beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my favourite YouTube Videos ever.

    Along with this one (my boys' favourite, they ask for it a lot):

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjXi6X-moxE&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just noticed you're on FB! I am too. My surname is Mitchell. Am pretty easy to find..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails