Welcome - If this works out, then this will be a blog of positive thoughts, fun and inspiration. I welcome your input and invite you to share things you find inspirational. However I reserve the right to post only things that fall within the intent of the this blog.

May your day be filled with love, laughter and happiness.

If you would like to share something here then please email me at thehalffullglass (
at) amnet (dot) net (dot) au



Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Room Is Full Of Rainbows

Are you lucky enough to have a room full of rainbows? I am.

Last week one of my sisters (see this post on my other blog) gave me a prismed glass paperweight and with it came this note
"To my beautiful friend, I couldn't resist this reflection of what a wonderful person you are. Angels bless"

I knew just where to put it - on the windowsill in my study - and so here it sits today, catching the sunlight on this cold blustery Spring day - casting rainbows all around my room.

I can not help but smile every time I catch one out of the corner of my eye.
I hope you find your rainbow today and that it leads you to the pot of gold that is a true and lasting friendship.

Thank you so much JB you mean the world to me as well. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails